Tapworks AD11 Water Softener.
The Tapworks AD11 water softener eradicates hard water problems for good, producing litre upon litre of fresh, soft water each and every day of the year. Once installed, the AD11 transforms hard water into clean and reinvigorating soft water. The AD11 is ideal for the majority of households of up to 5 people.
There is significant anecdotal evidence that softened water has a positive effect in reducing the symptoms of atopic eczema. This may derive from the reduction in hardness of salts in bath water or less washing powder residue in clothing, but this is not yet clear. The industry is awaiting the results of independent research that has been undertaken by Nottingham University to scientifically assess the effects of softened water on eczema.
- Tapworks AD11 our most popular model.
- Maximum daytime working pressure 4.76bar (70psi)
- Recommended minimum daytime working pressure 1.7bar (25psi)
- Maximum flow rate (peak) 53.3 litre/minute
- Maximum softened water capacity @300ppm 2266 litres
Maximum softened water capacity @400ppm 1800 litres
Maximum softened water capacity @500ppm 1440 litres
- Recommended household size 1-5 people.
- Water hardness and flow rates can affect which model you need, if in doubt please contact this number advice- 01322 286868