Honeywell Eco Digital Thermostat DT90E1012
Honeywell DT90e Digital Thermostat is battery operated.
Energy saving ECO button allows user to change to a lower, energy saving setpoint for a timed period of their choosing (1 ... 24 hours)
Display shows countdown of time remaining in ECO energy saving mode.
- Energy saving TPI control performance Advanced self-learning control adapts to the environment and ensures close temperature control with minimum energy usage
- Slim modern styling Large high contrast display with easy-to-read characters
- Simple user interface
- Temperature setting procedure eliminates the risk of accidental setpoint change.
- Display shows room temperature, with option to inquire about setpoint 5 deg C to 35 deg C setpoint range with 0.5 deg C increments
- Temperature set using up or down buttons
- Off/standby button, allowing manual switch off, with frost protection active
- Adjustable off/standby setpoint 5 deg C to 16 deg C or DT90 can be set to off completely
- Battery powered by 2 x AA (LR6) alkaline cells
- Up to 4 years battery life (minimum 2 years), with battery low warning
- Simple battery change by unclipping front cover
- Installer Mode allows the thermostat to be customised for the application and the needs of the user
- NVRAM storage of setup parameters, ensuring these are never lost
- Setpoint limits can be programmed in 24 .... 230Vac SPDT potential-free contacts for simple 2-wire installation 8 A resistive, 3 A inductive switch rating
- Surface or switch-box mounting options
- Sensor fault self-diagnostics
- Heat/cool changeover operation mode possible
FEATURES UNIQUE TO DT90E ECO MODEL
- Energy saving ECO button allows user to change to a lower, energy saving setpoint for a timed period of their choosing (1 .... 24 hours)
- Display shows countdown of time remaining in ECO energy saving mode