WT1 is the unbeatable replacement for all bitumen-based roof membranes.
Ultimate adhesion for:
- And so much more!
WT1 is a complete new formulated compound with a combined polymer and polyurethane union, created by C-TEC, which forms a 100% waterproof membrane and remains stable with weather fluctuations, without shrinking or cracking. It is ideal for the quick repair of flat and sloping roofs, and for tanking, with one average application straight from the container. It is also ideal for use on concrete terraces and balconies and, under ideal conditions, can be rendered or plastered.
Bonds to: brick, stone, concrete, polyester, lead, metals, and plastics
Suitable for painting
Flexible & non-shrinking
- Density: 1.43 g/ml
- Curing in 24hrs: 3mm
- Shrinkage: 0mm
- Skinning Time: 30 mins
- Modulus 100% - DIN 53504: 1,05
- Shore A Hardness – DIN 53505: 43 MPa
- Tensile strength: 1,60 MPa
- Elongation at break - DIN 53504: 340 %
- Temperature Resistance - After Full Cure: -40°C to +100°C
- Frost Resistant - During Transport: Min -15°C
- Tested According to:- ISO 527/3, ISO 4892/2, ASTM G154, BS 7976/2, BS 3177, ETAG 022
- Color: Grey
- Tub Size: 5KG